• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Had the exact same thought. It's not just this tournament either, he was ranked 26 in the world heading in

I know. I was shocked when I looked up the season results from him. I thought he could get the 4th round, but never in a million years thought he could make the QF. Admittedly, I haven't followed the tour as much since I became a dad but he had been forever in my mind as a guy that would get bounced in the QF of 500 events.

I know. I was shocked when I looked up the season results from him. I thought he could get the 4th round, but never in a million years thought he could make the QF. Admittedly, I haven't followed the tour as much since I became a dad but he had been forever in my mind as a guy that would get bounced in the QF of 500 events.

I say that about Isner in the 3rd or 4th round of a major.

is john mcenroe still coaching/advising raonic?

Believe that was just last year for the grass court season.

Fed was the favorite to win before the tournament started.

so fed has to be the favorite to win it all now right?

Yes. The total number of majors won by the other 3 players is 1 (Martin Cilic - 2014 US Open). Neither Querrey nor Berdych has ever made a final in a major. If Federer does not win, that would be a major upset.

Fed-Cilic in the finals. Cilic is going to be tough - he was hitting a lot of clean strikes today.

Fed is a golden god. Won in straight sets without having his best stuff today. Cilic gonna have to play out of his skull Sunday to win

I really hope Fed makes it back to #1. Would be amazing given where he was two years ago. If he wins tomorrow, he has a real shot (about 500 points behind Rafa for the year)

Fed just took a piece of that man's soul. I've never seen that before. Fed you savage

Were the ESPN announcers talking about Roger playing the US? I'm in Scotland and the BBC guys (Boris Becker, Tim Henman) seemed to imply he was shutting it down for the year several times.

Back