• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Hard to believe after the third set. Look like Fed would cruise.

Hell of a break by Tiafoe.

Fun to read the crowd here. They were clearly for Tiafoe in the 4th and then it was like "Sorry kid, but we came here to see the legend win."

Hell of a break by Tiafoe.

Fun to read the crowd here. They were clearly for Tiafoe in the 4th and then it was like "Sorry kid, but we came here to see the legend win."

Good call. Though still a lot of Tiafoe fans based on the cheering.

As much as I love Fed, there shouldn't be this many people rooting for him over a young up and coming American.

Good call. Though still a lot of Tiafoe fans based on the cheering.

I think they appreciated the fight and great plays he made. And they knew Fed had it in the bag. No doubt Tiafoe will be a favorite next time.

This Shapovalov cat has some game. Just took first set off Tsonga.

Saw him play Zverev a couple of weekends ago. Then, just thought he was treeing due to Canadian crowds. Obviously is legit. Fun to watch too.

Federer is going to lose. You could tell he just did not have it even when he was up a break in the second set.

His movement is terrible.

fed has me worried. He's clearly not healthy, but he's battling though. All he can do at this point.

Agree that Fed is not on his game, but who is right now?

Joker, Stan, Murray and Nishikori aren't entered, and a ton of seeded players have already lost:

Alex Zverev (who had been playing the best in the world this Summer)
Grigor Dimtrov
Thomas Berdych
Nick Krygios

Overall 14 of the 32 seeded players lost in round 1 or 2 (and the 2nd round isn't even done yet).

i know fed loves to play fast, but I think taking a little more time may be beneficial because Youzhny seems to be playing out of his mind at the moment

ESPN will be bumming if the US Open Final is something like:

Denis Shapovalov v. Borna Coric

The draw really opened up for Nadal this afternoon with Berdych and Dmitrov losing. Only seeded matchup before the semis would be potential quarterfinal against 9 Goffin or 18 Monfils. I still don't trust him not to get upset by some unseeded player before that point

Back