• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terrible Children on a bus

Made me cry. I hope the fundraiser for her is not a scam, I heard it is up to 100k.

They were saying something like your family killed themselves to get away from you and her son killed himself 10 years ago. Awful.

Another boy in NYC filed a $14M lawsuit against the school system over repeated, unaddressed bullying that ultimately cost him an eye.

It seems like she could avoided a lot of this abuse by not being so fat.

Getting old is a bitch. Look how skinny her legs are but how puffed out her chest & stomach are. That is how my grandma looked when she was in congestive heart failure.

I think part of this is because we've removed the tools from society that would normally deal with this kind of behavior.

For example, these kids wouldn't mock an old woman if their classmates/bus driver/anyone else could beat their asses for doing it.

I was thinking about this this morning when they were talking about child abductions on the radio. I guess there have been some suspicious characters in this area recently so they were talking about how kids really aren't safe anywhere and you should watch them even when they're in your yard. I was wondering why things have changed so much and decided that some of it probably is perception but also it's probably something to do with less fear of someone hunting you down and killing you themselves.

I think one of those arms they showed poking her arm fat had Aaron Curry's tat on it.

"I try to live my life by some of the words on here."

"Is the word fat on there?"

Have to admit, that one made me chuckle.

I think it's weird everyone is surprised by this. Kids at that age are pure evil, especially in groups. As soon as she admitted to crying she was toast.

Removing physical violence from the equation has created exponentially larger amounts of fear in law abiding citizens and exponentially less amounts of fear in citizens who disregard the law. Fucking science.

My wife and I were talking with another couple two nights ago - they were flabbergasted that my wife and I don't lock our doors at home. I've lived in rough neighborhoods and nice neighborhoods. I've never locked my door and I've never had someone enter my home without my permission. Seriously, when was the last time a locked door stopped a burglar/rapist?

Locking your front door is like a woman wearing lingerie. She isn't wearing it for you, she's wearing it for herself - there is absolutely no guy who's put the work in to get a woman down to her skinnies who has given up the chase because she's wearing granny panties. Likewise, burglars don't go up to your house with the intention of breaking in to be deterred by your locked front door. Fucking windows - how do they work?

I'd rather accept that sometimes bad things happen and deal with the consequences when they arise than live my life in fear.

Where do you live?

I feel like locking the doors and forcing a robber to actually break in makes police reports/insurance things go more smoothly.

"I try to live my life by some of the words on here."

"Is the word fat on there?"

Have to admit, that one made me chuckle.

I think it's weird everyone is surprised by this. Kids at that age are pure evil, especially in groups. As soon as she admitted to crying she was toast.

i remember how kids were pure evil at that age, but i don't remember any of that evil being directed at adults. i thought it was reserved for each other. (not that it's any better, but obviously repercussions are less harsh when they don't involve an adult)

Back