• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terrible Children on a bus

That is a blanket statement that is not true. There is not a chance in hell that would have happened on a bus when I was a kid. We were raised much better than that and if some toad did start it, there would have been several folks who would have put a stop to it. Fast forward to the kids of today and you may have a point. I just shake my head at what I see on a daily basis.

I'm guessing you're pretty old then. Maybe I'd put something like "since the 80's" or whatever. But go back much further and the same pack of kids would be ridiculing a black adult. Definitely don't agree that by default someone with "proper upbringing" would have stood up to the group and "put a stop to it." Only 4 decades of studies refute that idea. Heck, it's rare enough that adults do that, let alone children.

The rugrats that were involved said in their interview that they were meaner because they knew they were going to be on YouTube. I am soooo glad I am past this generation.

The donation fund for this woman has exploded to over $440,000 as of 9am this morning. It was at $380K last night. It's like a lottery. Reports now saying the kids involved are receiving death threats. This is getting out of control.

So... uhhh. Who wants to wait like 6 months, then film something emotionally horrible with zero lasting effects happening to them, and then I'll put up a donation page and we split the money?

There must be some lowlifes whose very existence is just to wait to see any story that blows up and then contact someone involved and threaten their death.

I'll do it. What did you have in mind? Some sort of hazing or forced exercise till I puke?

I'll do it. What did you have in mind? Some sort of hazing or forced exercise till I puke?

Less physical, more mental. Maybe pretend you're working some horrible job and then have your fake boss chew you out and fire you in front of the entire staff, mocking you and throwing stuff at you the whole time?

Or maybe something with parents. Like you live with your parents and you put together a 5 minute clip of nothing but 2,000 rapid fire insults they throw at you even though you're supporting them and their gambling habit with your income from Staples.

I could take a dump in your mouth. I mean, I'm not gay. I just think it would really freak people out. Freak them out into giving us money.

NSFW

It would only work if you tied me up first. No corn.

Better yet, why don't you leve your door unlocked and I'll sneak in in the middle of the night and harrass you and your family.

I'm guessing you're pretty old then. Maybe I'd put something like "since the 80's" or whatever. But go back much further and the same pack of kids would be ridiculing a black adult. Definitely don't agree that by default someone with "proper upbringing" would have stood up to the group and "put a stop to it." Only 4 decades of studies refute that idea. Heck, it's rare enough that adults do that, let alone children.

Not old, just old enough to know way better than that and taught to stand up for what is right.

On the rest, we will just agree to disagree.

Less physical, more mental. Maybe pretend you're working some horrible job and then have your fake boss chew you out and fire you in front of the entire staff, mocking you and throwing stuff at you the whole time?

Or maybe something with parents. Like you live with your parents and you put together a 5 minute clip of nothing but 2,000 rapid fire insults they throw at you even though you're supporting them and their gambling habit with your income from Staples.

Could we make sure Jennifer Love Hewitt hears about it?

Maybe if we take a video of one of us watching Bz coached basketball we can get enough donations for a buyout.

I hope this lady gets some sensible financial advising. This is like winning the lottery and she needs to be prepared.

Dry erase board, you have to incorporate a dry erase board.

It would only work if you tied me up first. No corn.

Better yet, why don't you leve your door unlocked and I'll sneak in in the middle of the night and harrass you and your family.

mmm corn. goes in on the cob... comes out on the cob.

A quick story about "crimes of opportunity" and the stupid nature of some would-be criminals:

My mother-in-law has a cleaning business and has had for years. For most of her customers, she has a key to their house so she can clean when they aren't there. One day about a month ago she was going to one of her customer's houses as the customer had left cash on the kitchen counter to pay her with. When she got to the house, there were several police cars out front and a broken-down car in the driveway. My mother-in-law quickly found out that the car belonged to two women who were riding down the street and had a breakdown, so they pulled the car into the drive. They apparently went to the front door to ask for help and discovered that no one was home, leading to their decision that this was the perfect opportunity for some B&E and possible larceny. They proceeded to break in the front door and were in the midst of the crime when the police showed up (a neighbor had seen them and was suspicious). They had taken the money that was to go to my mother-in-law, but the police were able to get it back for her...

My favorite part is that they weren't smart enough to realize that the broken down car was going to give whoever showed up a pretty good idea of where to start the criminal investigation...

That's also a testament to how smart women are when it comes to taking care of cars.

Half a mil now.

Wonder how many folks are going to stage something along these lines to try and collect now that they have seen the response?

Half a mil now.

Wonder how many folks are going to stage something along these lines to try and collect now that they have seen the response?

Anybody who does should look at Octomom to see the consequences.

Back