• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all remember that time that we got to watch the undefeated Panthers destroy America's team on Thanksgiving, and then sit back and watch the rest of the plebians slapfight each other on Sunday?

You all remember that time that we got to watch the undefeated Panthers destroy America's team on Thanksgiving, and then sit back and watch the rest of the plebians slapfight each other on Sunday?

You mean that time we got to watch the Falcons lose to the Vikings and we clinched a share of the division in Nov before even playing the Falcons?

That was an insane play in the Redskins game.

After watching Matt Ryan throw another terrible red zone interception, it got me wondering what the Falcons ceiling would be this year swapping out Ryan and replacing him with Cam. #1 run defense, Julio Jones, Devonta Freeman... I mean, that's a contender.

Unfortunately I think it would be better for us if the Falcons won this game. Seems like each week we get closer to GB/Seattle as the 5/6 seeds

I'm not scared of GB either. The Cards are the only NFC team that can beat us and they're a different team on the road. Charlotte isn't Lambeau in January but it isn't Glendale either.

I'm more concerned about Rodgers and Wilson than Teddy B.

yeah the only weakness we've shown all year is late game comebacks from stud QBs

Yeah I think the Vikings are just a much less talented version of us. I guess now you could say the same about Seattle, but they are still the two time reigning NFC champs. And Rodgers is always dangerous, so an average offensive day could be the end against the Packers.

Fuck that. I'm not worried about any of those bitches. Come at us.

i have a dumb question. i see "strength of schedule" listed on a few major sites (and even see it listed as an official tie-breaker in the NFL rulebook).

it looks like .500 is the average of that metric, so is it just your opponents W/L record? Is there anything else to that calculation? If not, it sure seems like weak/strong divisions could skew that big time.

Oh, and I guess I'll take a SoV ("strength of victory") explanation, as well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back