• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to laugh when the Pats are still ranked higher than us on ESPN power rankings this week.

aff13b393a2f543a152568ed1d454758.jpg

Our last regular season loss was a year ago today.

Yes with the sweet pair of blocked punt touchdowns.

I really don't want to step on our dick down the stretch and have to play a road game at Arizona. I think we would truck anyone else., particularly at home.

Zona still has GB, Seattle and Minn to close out their home schedule. @StL and @ Phil

We will probably have to replay Seattle in the divisional round. Or the winner of GB-NYG.

Zona still has GB, Seattle and Minn to close out their home schedule. @StL and @ Phil

They'll lose one of those, at least. They barely got by the fighting Gabberts yesterday. We just have to focus on getting to the postseason as healthy as possible.

I'll take that.

Fat tub of ex lard Peter King could barely mention the best team in the league today. Fuck that guy.

Yeah, I'd like to avoid Seattle and Zona until the NFC championship game if possible

On another note, I haven't worn the tolbert Jersey the last two weeks and those have both been blowouts

Seattle still has to travel to Minn and Zona. Don't see them getting the 5th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back