• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
the wake fan in me makes me scared of the pending disappointment

Yeah I think the Vikings are just a much less talented version of us. I guess now you could say the same about Seattle, but they are still the two time reigning NFC champs. And Rodgers is always dangerous, so an average offensive day could be the end against the Packers.
I'd love Stefon Digggs tho

i have a dumb question. i see "strength of schedule" listed on a few major sites (and even see it listed as an official tie-breaker in the NFL rulebook).

it looks like .500 is the average of that metric, so is it just your opponents W/L record? Is there anything else to that calculation? If not, it sure seems like weak/strong divisions could skew that big time.

Oh, and I guess I'll take a SoV ("strength of victory") explanation, as well. Thanks

sos is the win loss of all your opponents. sov is the win loss of all your victories.

yeah, panthers clinch playoffs with seahawks loss today.

up 5 with 5 to play, clinch 3rd straight nfc south title with 1 more win or 1 more falcons loss

I really don't want to step on our dick down the stretch and have to play a road game at Arizona. I think we would truck anyone else., particularly at home.

Thanks to my panthers for completing there part of my $50 5-team parlay winning me a nice 3 Bitcoin. Never ever hit a five teamer. Thanks panthers! Hated going for Seattle, but oh well.

2035bb7a84a7f58d2777d209cfb81f3e.jpg

Pats-Texans flexed to SNF in 2 weeks. It's the week of our first Falcons game but they're a dumpster fire at the moment and the Texans are on the rise. City of Decline smdh.

Any chance of the Giants game getting flexed? Bengals-Niners doesn't seem all that appealing.

giants local media have already said that the game would not be flexed. no more primetime games until playoffs.

Oh well. That's the most likely flex option unless we lose the first one to the Falcons.

Last undefeated team here we are...

Gronk might be done for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back