• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut is helping coach the DBs for the playoffs. It's awful that he's hurt but signing him is still paying dividends.

Yup. He may not have been the best CB, but the knowledge & peanut punch he has brought to the team is great.

@AdamSchefterRoad- Away QBs this weekend: 37 combined career playoff starts. Home QBs this weekend: 0 combined career playoff starts.

i'll be back for the playoffs

the LA Panthers fan club started and gained momentum while I've been gone

I hope they don't think I'm a bandwagoner when I show up for the first time for the playoffs

Just tell them you have the most posts on the Panthers season thread on the primary Wake Forest message boards website and it should clear up any concerns they may have had.

Just tell them you have the most posts on the Panthers season thread on the primary Wake Forest message boards website and it should clear up any concerns they may have had.

I don't think buckets has anything to worry about if that fan club only started in the last few weeks.

There is nothing worse than the stat junkies on FO our r/nfl or any of the other pages. Makes me feel like 2&2 when Doofus (fuck you, btw) starts prattling on about kenpom. I can appreciate advanced stats and think they have their place but also think that football is the toughest sport to use individual stats to rate a player.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article53692735.html
“Cam Newton is a sure-fire bust,” he wrote in an opinion piece for the Bleacher Report website titled “Why Carolina Panthers’ New QB Is the Worst NFL Draft Pick Ever.”

“I am so certain of this,” Folsom continued, “that if he is the Panthers’ starting quarterback in 2016, I will buy a Cam Newton jersey and stand in the stadium parking lot in my underwear when the Panthers come to Tampa Bay and hold a sign proclaiming that Auburn rules over Florida and Carolina rules over Tampa Bay.”

---------------------------------

“I’ve been putting up with Panthers fans calling me, and texting me, and threatening me, and talking (expletive) about my family, and how they’re gonna come down and kick my a-- ... for five years,”
Folsom told me this week by phone from his home outside of Jacksonville, Fla. “I never said anything about coming to Charlotte. If they want me in Charlotte, they are gonna have to break open the piggy bank, because I am not showing up there for free. If people think I’m a (expletive) for that, that’s fine – I don’t care.”

It actually couldn't be better timing for his future. He'll have an entire off season to rehab with no risk of forcing him back too early.

Worst case scenario, we lose 2 games this season while Funchess learns how to play the game, Ginn takes an unfathomable leap for a 30 year old, and Philly shows he can be a reliable 3rd or 4th WR. This couldn't have worked out much better.

Ron don't let too much Coach K rub off on you

Mikey is a bandwagoner

Interesting that Panthers preseason cut Jordan Todman has contributed for the Steelers in a playoff game tonight. I thought of Todman as a less-good Fozzy.

Interesting that Panthers preseason cut Jordan Todman has contributed for the Steelers in a playoff game tonight. I thought of Todman as a less-good Fozzy.

Because longtime Panther D'Angelo Williams is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back