• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming down from DC for the game - decided to leave tonight as well. All I can say is weather in NC better not result in the stadium having empty seats....

Boston got 4-6" of snow and half an inch of ice two or three years ago and everything was shut down for two days up here: schools, offices, the T, pretty much everything. I imagine 44 degrees is higher than it got up here after that storm, but snow and ice are two different animals. We'll see though. I imagine Arizona will move up their travel schedule.

They will arrive whenever the NFL and FOX tells them they will need to arrive to make sure the game gets played when advertisers were told it would get played.

I agree with this. Zona may be flying in tonight, though I think coming in late Saturday would be OK. Tomorrow, not so much, but they hadn't planned on coming in tomorrow anyway.

The ability to fly in snow and ice is more a visibility/aircraft timing thing. The rate of snow fall for Charlotte isn't extreme enough to prevent a single plane from flying in if they even chose to fly in the middle of the storm.

what is the over/under on the cardinals making it to Charlotte and playing on Sunday night?

You guys just go about your normal life the next couple days and get out there in the elements. I eagerly await reports.

I'm not nervous at all, I'm just curious about the game. I live in Boston where we're projected to get one inch of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back