• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports radio on a tear this morning. Up here guys talking about how Cam is creating a race controversy and "nobody has been talking about his race except for him." Obviously they've been unable to step outside their Patriots bubble for the past four months and realize that there are other storylines in the NFL beyond "Goodell is out to get us," "OMG WHEN WILL EDELMAN RETURN," and "NFL ISN'T TREATING PEYTON LIKE THEY DID BRADY IT'S A CONSPIRACY." But to say and I quote "I hope Cam Newton isn't becoming Lebron James because comments like this are step one" (wut?) and "Cam Newton is the Kaitlyn Jenner of the NFL. Not only can you not talk bad about him but you have to heap praise upon him at all times" is just ridiculous. I wish we were playing the Pats in the Super Bowl so we could destroy these clowns and Cam could dab all over the New England media. What a bunch of morons.

fans of boston sports teams are idiots. this isn't news.

Came across this yesterday and thought it was funny
5fac0bd56b7d97b944086ada5117674e.jpg

What's the history of one-sided action like this? Seems like a lot of times the square money is all on one side but with 90+ percent we have to have sharp money too.

With such an obscure number like $623,142.25, it sounds like that dude literally bet his house or "the farm."

Came across this yesterday and thought it was funny
5fac0bd56b7d97b944086ada5117674e.jpg

I was so pumped when I saw future and Jeezy on the jumbotron

Could you imagine Brady doing something like this? He'd bring dudes already in the Rock n Roll HOF

What's the history of one-sided action like this? Seems like a lot of times the square money is all on one side but with 90+ percent we have to have sharp money too.

That's the thing. It's unprecedented apparently.

"I can't remember a more one-sided betting Super Bowl," Nick Bogdanovich, director of trading for William Hill US, told ESPN in an email.

This is somewhat interesting--two black QBs have won Super Bowls (Doug Williams and Russell Wilson). Both of them kicked the shit out of the Denver Broncos in doing so.

After watching the mic'd up videos again two things: 1) JStew is funny. "LUUUUUKE, you're pretty cool. You're pretty good at what you do." He sounded like a little boy meeting his idol. 2) Watch Kelvin celebrate kinda hurts. Wish he was a part of this.

there is no reason for sharps to bet on broncos right now. they know that the books can't take that kind of risk against the game and will have to move the number substantially.

So get in on Carolina -5 right now because it's going to Carolina -15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back