• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 25 "hottest" hamburgers right now

Stupidest website layout ever

Any place that doesn't have Hodad's in SD as a Top 25 burger is suspect.

I've never heard of the Satellite Room in DC, but since is't a short walk from my house I may be trying it tonight.

I've never heard of the Satellite Room in DC, but since is't a short walk from my house I may be trying it tonight.

Srsly, wish I had read this article before we went to that show a couple weekends ago.

The hottest burgers in Athens right now are the pimento cheese sliders (I realize that several restaurants offer these now), and the peanut butter burger. They're both just "meh". I still prefer just a grilled burger over open flame with lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

I've been getting down on umami quiet often lately

Any place that doesn't have Hodad's in SD as a Top 25 burger is suspect.

Not that I believe that you possess the skills of reading comprehension, but for the benefit of everyone else, Eater's 'heat maps' aren't 'top X burgers' or 'best X burgers' in the US or a certain city. The 'heat maps' are what's new, hot and popular right now. In other words, what is generating buzz at the moment, not best ever of all time period. Carry on.

The hottest burgers in Athens right now are the pimento cheese sliders (I realize that several restaurants offer these now), and the peanut butter burger. They're both just "meh". I still prefer just a grilled burger over open flame with lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

Thanks for this cutting edge culinary update.

The best burger I've ever had was a few months ago at Sammy's Sandwich Shop in Birmingham, Alabama. It's close to the airport and isn't really in the nicest part of town, but damn that burger was good.

Not that I believe that you possess the skills of reading comprehension, but for the benefit of everyone else, Eater's 'heat maps' aren't 'top X burgers' or 'best X burgers' in the US or a certain city. The 'heat maps' are what's new, hot and popular right now. In other words, what is generating buzz at the moment, not best ever of all time period. Carry on.

My bad....

Have you had any of the more famed burgers in DC? I'm really surprised Palena/Central/Whatever people think is tops these days wasn't the DC entry over some place I have never even heard of.

I always like Good Stuff. Mainly because they were ahead of the curve on the sriracha bandwagon.

Back