• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 25 "hottest" hamburgers right now

I'm not arguing its in the Top 25 (because I'm not a food snob loser) but the Tell-Tell Heart Burger from Poe's on Sullivan's will always be #1 in my heart.

I'm not arguing its in the Top 25 (because I'm not a food snob loser) but the Tell-Tell Heart Burger from Poe's on Sullivan's will always be #1 in my heart.

Had that burger in December. Excellent!

Sophie_monk_hamburger_bikini_Date_Movie_400x300_261007.jpg

Anyone had the burger at Holeman & Finch in Atlanta? I hear good things about that place.

I live i Charleston and have never heard of Two Boroughs Ladder and don't know anyone who has ever eaten there. Seems kind of lame that they only have the burger once a week.

Poe's is good, but there are some places that are as good or better these days.

Poe's then a night cap/dancing w/ ole fashioned fatties at Off the Hook = best idea ever.

RIP Off the Hook.

I live i Charleston and have never heard of Two Boroughs Ladder and don't know anyone who has ever eaten there. Seems kind of lame that they only have the burger once a week.

Two Boroughs Larder is pretty good; I went for the first time about 3 weeks ago and enjoyed it. Very hole-in-the-wall kind of place. I'm curious about the burger now so I may have to go back soon.

I've never heard of the Satellite Room in DC, but since is't a short walk from my house I may be trying it tonight.

What do you think about Ollie's? Went there last time I was in DC as we asked several people where to get a good burger. Only one or two people said something other than Ollie's Trolly. And I was thoroughly pleased. Very delicious burger.

What do you think about Ollie's? Went there last time I was in DC as we asked several people where to get a good burger. Only one or two people said something other than Ollie's Trolly. And I was thoroughly pleased. Very delicious burger.

I used to work near there so would go for lunch occasionally. It's good but not something I'd seek out when there are other options

I've never heard of Two Boroughs either, and I've lived here all my life sans college. Their website looks like its sort of like Bull Street Gourmet or Queen St grocery. I'll give it a try one day I guess.

Back