• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

If we already have half the amounts pledged, a crowdtilt wastes like $117 in fees (2.5% of $4,700)

I also wait until it becomes official. I stated on the old thread that I'm in for a small amount. I want to help with this.

I'm in as long as wellman is included. Will check out the tilt tomorrow.

Don't mention potential coaches players or anything other than buzz and wellman. Shaka may not appreciate being singled out.

I'm in for a hundred. I don't post much but read a lot. Class of '93 and am furious. Sounds like there's enough momentum to do this very quickly. I don't think we should wait until there's any announcement. Maybe the decision hasn't been made. Maybe this would be the final tip we need to force him out. Let's get it up asap. If we spend money prematurely that would only mean he's gone, and at that point I don't care if I get my money back or not.

I love how many on here are committed to making Buzz and Ron's lives a living hell until they're canned. It's great to see.

I'm in for a hundred. I don't post much but read a lot. Class of '93 and am furious. Sounds like there's enough momentum to do this very quickly. I don't think we should wait until there's any announcement. Maybe the decision hasn't been made. Maybe this would be the final tip we need to force him out. Let's get it up asap. If we spend money prematurely that would only mean he's gone, and at that point I don't care if I get my money back or not.

Bingo

Why does everyone want to wait until its announced he's back? Isn't it too late then?

Why does everyone want to wait until its announced he's back? Isn't it too late then?

Well, this.

Plus: AGAIN, even if you contribute now, you're not going to actually be charged for anything until the $4500 is reached (read: two to three weeks, or in other words, well after a decision is made public). So either a.) Buzz is fired and the Crowdtilt campaign is deleted and nobody gets charged, or b.) Buzz is retained and then we're way ahead of the game in terms of funding. Or, I guess, c.) we fund it fast enough so that no decision is yet made, and then we have some time to decide what we want to do, or whether or not a potential billboard would impact the unmade decision.

Really, there's no downside to pledging before a decision is made. No card is charged until we get to $4500, anyway.

Back