• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

I will contribute as long as we include Wellman and sooner the better.

Cronyism killed Wake basketball.

#Buzzout #Wellmanout

Whatever the final message on the billboard is, use the KISS principle. Get the idea across with as few words as possible. Remember, a vehicle traveling @ for ex. 45MPH only has a couple seconds to digest the billboards message. When you are on the highway, look @ billboards and see how much information you are able to retain. This will give you an idea for this project...

I think it's pretty much confirmed that both Wellman and [Redacted] will be explicitly targeted in this billboard.

The billboard has to be funnier than just stating facts. The sheer notion that someone is taking out a billboard to protest an ACC coach is hilarious. As long as its even remotely clever or funny there will be serious national attention.

I'm obviously in for whatever is asked of me.

If you're in the crowd that is unfamiliar with CrowdTilt but willing to donate... its a reputable service. Again... you'll only be charged if the total goal is met; so in other words, if you've pledged on here... add it on there... it will move things along nicely (motivate others, etc).

Sooner the better - loses its appeal FAST once the season is over. Let's get it up now. I contributed for OGB and GSO papers - in for twice the amount for a billboard.

Got to get it up soon and it must include [Redacted] and Wellman...

We're at $200 pledged right now. That's 3 people. At that rate, this will move really quickly if we get pledges from this thread moved into Crowdtilt.

The billboard has to be funnier than just stating facts. The sheer notion that someone is taking out a billboard to protest an ACC coach is hilarious. As long as its even remotely clever or funny there will be serious national attention.

I agree completely... needs to have some degree of comedy attached to it considering how sad/funny/pathetic this whole thing is...

... and I actually love "This billboard will remain here as long as you do"

I agree completely... needs to have some degree of comedy attached to it considering how sad/funny/pathetic this whole thing is...

... and I actually love "This billboard will remain here as long as you do"

well, except that we got a four week quote and we probably won't sustain the funding to keep a billboard for months or whatever

well, except that we got a four week quote and we probably won't sustain the funding to keep a billboard for months or whatever

What do we think is better?

Getting it up right now for the NCAAs or fundraising all summer and when we shit the bed again next year, having it up for a prolonged period of time... 3-4 months

What do we think is better?

Getting it up right now for the NCAAs or fundraising all summer and when we shit the bed again next year, having it up for a prolonged period of time... 3-4 months

Part of that is determined by how the CrowdTilt unfolds...

We're at $200 pledged right now. That's 3 people. At that rate, this will move really quickly if we get pledges from this thread moved into Crowdtilt.

Can some of you tell us [Redacted]-like internet simpletons how to contribute on crowdtilt? I can't figure out how to find the campaign, just how to start one.

We're up to $2300 pledged. That leaves $2200 to go (or, a little less than the amount of the print ads we just raised like a week ago).

Let's do this.

I'm in on the Tilt. I'm assuming we're not waiting on a decision--moving forward once it tilts--and Ronny's included.

Let's do this people! I'm going in again. We are Rollin it in.

Back