• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

RSF went to the PT Barnum school of marketing: the bigger the lie, the easier the sell. When we see him behind home plate for the next Sox-Yanks series, don't cry to me.

lonely-computer-guy-017.jpg

Hello, how are the plans coming? Wat are the designs?! Can we get this thing up before the final round of the Masters?!

we've decided on "WE CANNOT CONFIRM THAT RON WELLMAN IS INDEED A SERIAL PEEPING TOM, BUT WE CAN VERIFY THAT JEFF [Redacted] WILL ALWAYS SUCK AT BEING THE WAKE FOREST MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH", right?

we've decided on "WE CANNOT CONFIRM THAT RON WELLMAN IS INDEED A SERIAL PEEPING TOM, BUT WE CAN VERIFY THAT JEFF [Redacted] WILL ALWAYS SUCK AT BEING THE WAKE FOREST MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH", right?

"You can't prove that Ron Wellman isn't in Al-Qaeda"

The level of transparency on this thing is embarrassing.

Here - send donations here and we'll keep you in the dark about what we're doing, where we're doing it, and when.

HELLO we need our new billboard to focus on RSF stealing the money. maybe something like "RSF where is our money and what is the status of the billboard?! Get back to us on the thread!!" Then we can go from there...

you're absolutely right rubbins. the focus of billboard two has to be about RSF, as he has actually stolen our money. It isn't like Wellman, who is an actual crazy person and probably believes everything that he says (even the historically competitive baloney).

We've decided to purchase an ad on the video board at BB&T Field for every Deacs home game. No formal quotes yet but it should run about $50,000 total. I'll have a Crowdtilt up later today.

If you actually think they will sell you ad space on the video board at Wake football games to attack [Redacted], you must believe that a leprechaun will bring you a container of gold this afternoon.

If you actually think they will sell you ad space on the video board at Wake football games to attack [Redacted], you must believe that a leprechaun will bring you a container of gold this afternoon.

Facepalm

Uh, I'm pretty sure the BB&T billboard thing was a joke. But whatever -- it pulled one in!

My next community venture will be the naming rights for the renovated Joel. How much are we thinking I'll need?

As delusional as some her are, it wouldn't have surprised me.

But you got me.

Back