• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

Or you could just make it really blunt. The handshake picture along with the line: "Two incompetent morons. #BuzzOUT #WellmanOUT"

It's time to move on to wellman

I think the billboard should thank him for destroying our basketball program

Simple as that

No mention of buzz at all

If Moonz doesn't think it's funny, I might be on to something.

I was just trying to build on the cronyism theme without being accusatory.

Who will understand that? If the word crony isn't in there it has no context.

You are smarter than this

I think for maximum exposure you make the billboard, make it funny, then change it every month. After 3 months people will be waiting for what's next, and expand the people willing to donate and it's like $10-20/month to change it every month.

Friends don't let friends keep losing.

FireBz.com
#WellmanOUT
#BuzzOUT

I think it could work. Here's an example... we just need to match the font and colors to the other ads that are running:

wellman_and_bzdelik_bb.jpg

It should be a picture of wellman

And simply say, "Ron Wellman Destroyed Wake Forest Basketball. Fire him. Now."

I imagine they will get a giant billboard with pictures of people taken down

Moonz - this is your field. Next week one of your last contributions as mod will be figuring out what we can and cannot get away with legally.

It should be a picture of wellman

And simply say, "Ron Wellman Destroyed Wake Forest Basketball. Fire him. Now."
THIS. The more blunt, the better. No cute lines. Just straight to the point. Boom.

Perhaps we can work a deal with Chick-fil-a and do a billboard that reads:

FIRE [Redacted], EAT MOR CHIKIN' #BUZZOUT #SAVEACOW

Going off this concept, why don't we reach out to 100.3 'The Buzz' and see if they feel like partnering? Couldn't hurt.

Something could be done to the effect of: "100.3 The Buzz. The only Buzz that belongs in the Triad. #BuzzOut"

If they don't mind stepping on WF's toes... we might be able to swing that without spending a dime. I'm sure they'd appreciate the exposure we could offer them by getting in bed with us.

If the funding's there, nothing stops us from having another (more #BuzzOut personalized) billboard.

Footnote: I google searched "radio station winston salem"... that's the extent of my knowledge about 100.3 'The Buzz', so I apologize if this is misguided.

worth a shot VT. We all know how much I like to pledge things and not pay.

Going off this concept, why don't we reach out to 100.3 'The Buzz' and see if they feel like partnering? Couldn't hurt.

Something could be done to the effect of: "100.3 The Buzz. The only Buzz that belongs in the Triad. #BuzzOut"

If they don't mind stepping on WF's toes... we might be able to swing that without spending a dime. I'm sure they'd appreciate the exposure we could offer them by getting in bed with us.

If the funding's there, nothing stops us from having another (more #BuzzOut personalized) billboard.

Footnote: I google searched "radio station winston salem"... that's the extent of my knowledge about 100.3 'The Buzz', so I apologize if this is misguided.

lol

I also think we should randomly select out of a hat a random Wake Forest teachers assistant and suggest they be #out too.

Back