• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Hatch Factor

You guys are all pussies and would never challenge the ole Nathan O., and for that I am thankful

Those fraternities may serve as a base of support for an effort to change the leadership at MSD. I wonder how many of the BOT were members of a sorority or fraternity as a student at Wake? Brotherhood does not end when you graduate.

wanking_small1.gif

Those fraternities may serve as a base of support for an effort to change the leadership at MSD. I wonder how many of the BOT were members of a sorority or fraternity as a student at Wake? Brotherhood does not end when you graduate.

15 years out of Wake...fraternity brotherhood is pretty meaningless unless you live close to one another or go to a lot of reunions. I have kept up with only two of my fraternity brothers (none live in FL). I think the bonds may be tighter with the girls but women are just that way. They'll write emails and Christmas cards and Facebook and all that crap...with a few exceptions for one or two long term buddies, guys have different sets of friends in different phases/locations of life. We just move on. Just my observation and experience.

Back