• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Cubs going full bore on this 100 years thing. During the commercial breaks, they're playing music from 100 years ago on WGN.

Also, the DBags are wearing collared shirts.

Last edited:
Nava who was top 10 obp vs righties last year got sent down.

Martin Perez is an inning from his second consecutive complete game shutout.

2b, two 3b, c, 3 of, 6 p injured or DL for the rangers with best AL record

PINEDA CHEATS AGAIN!

Bl8euIgCYAAA4ib.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Wacha with 9 Ks through three innings against the Mets. Also at 63 pitches. Can't imagine he goes very deep tonight.

Red Sox getting a pitcher thrown out for a foreign substance is classic. Do they not remember the World Series.

I'd like to see the penalty for in-game cheating to be your team forfeits the game.

Corked bat? Team forfeits. Unknown substance? Team forfeits. I think those are really the only two kinds of in-game cheating (not counting steroids).

It'll never happen for a variety of reasons, but I think it should.

I'd like to see the penalty for in-game cheating to be your team forfeits the game.

Corked bat? Team forfeits. Unknown substance? Team forfeits. I think those are really the only two kinds of in-game cheating (not counting steroids).

It'll never happen for a variety of reasons, but I think it should.
stealing signs from somewhere in the ballpark? Like with binoculars.

Back