• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

So this Soriano thing is bound to blow up for us at some point...right?

Tony la russa hired by th dbacks.

Also, I thought fair/foul balls were reviewable? Horrible call in braves/cards game but incredible play by yadi.

Going to the Bank tmrw for Lee-Cingrani should I cheer for the Reds y/y?

The TV color guy on NESN has the most absurd Bahstan accent I've ever heard.

Go Toigahs.

The TV color guy on NESN has the most absurd Bahstan accent I've ever heard.

Go Toigahs.

Remdog? Played second for the sox. He's a legend up there. His son is accused of murdering his wife. It has been a tough year for the Remdog.

Never seen that before. Awful call. What could he have done?

So Rick Porcello's last four starts, he has a 1.95 ERA, 17k/3bb, four wins.

BIG DICK RICK.

Really wish Remy would just fucking leave. He is a meh broadcaster at this point, and he is an enabler of a serial woman batterer. Fuck him. NESN has more than a few guys that could (and do, on a regular basis) step in to do his job better than he's doing it right now.
Remy is the fucking worst. He and Orsillo get so bland after you listen to them for a while.

I actually really enjoy Orsillo, maybe because he's bland. He's also pretty decent broadcasting basketball... I just wish NESN would replace Remy with Eck and be done with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back