• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

The only reason the Pirates are in this stupid wild card game tonight is the Cubs took out our SS. Otherwise, we would have won the division.

Just wanna see a good game, and want the winner to crush the Cards.

Nice cheer sheets you fucking losers.

I wonder if they'll be bringing out their terrible cum rags to wave around as well.

Pulling for the Pirates because I think their window is smaller and the Cubs are going to be good for the next few years in such a way that we will soon all hate them and wonder how we ever pulled for them to break their World Series drought.

they need to replace that camera at the bar in Chitown. Put it on a more rowdy group, not the two chicks & a guy who barely looks like he knows baseball.

Not going to be able to stay awake for this entire game, so I'm afraid I'll miss however horrible and amazing and painful way the Cubs manage to blow this.

Pirates through 5 innings:
2014 wild card - 1 hit, 7 ks, down 4-0
2015 wild card - 1 hit, 8 ks, down 4-0

Back