• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

It's too bad the Rangers and Jays play in divisional round. I think the winner of this series represents AL

Beltre tweaked something on his RBI single. He finished the inning but doesn't look like he'll be able to stay in.

Rangers looking good. Finish it!

Odor's HR was over the fence Ina second

Yordano%202

CQ2RgnHUYAATvzg.png:large

he looks like a mad max character mixed with a sewer rat

Does Colby Rasmus have the worst hair in baseball? Its gotta be close.

It's not close. He has the worst hair in baseball.

He's becoming a folk hero down here. After every game, he says gives some pioneering redneck quote.

the only way i'll be ok with the cards making the series is if MY BOY colby goes HAM on em.

Donaldson is ridiculous. He just smoked a ball - that looked like it was off the end of his bat - to dead center.

This is a fun series.

Donaldson is ridiculous. He just smoked a ball - that looked like it was off the end of his bat - to dead center.

This is a fun series.

Ya this is going to be a good series. Stroman looked awful early and has retired 14 in a row

The baseball playoffs are rarely won on paper, especially in the early rounds. And Texas is playing really freakin' well right now. They aren't the team they were most of the season

get real, rangers are the worst team in playoffs by a lot

Haha maybe. My statement was more about the fact that both the Jays and Rangers are two of the hottest teams in baseball. They are both playing their best baseball right now. And momentum like that is usually a big deal in the playoffs

except being hot has little to do with playoff success.

Back