• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

Not a terrible showing - we will get there. Lots of things to like - pen is solid, we can get on base. But man, those ks with runners on is going to suck for awhile.

And the bathroom lines apparently.

got shitty of seats to see big fat bartolo and my mutts

Just get rid of Schilling. Kruk and Schulman are fine by themselves and light years better than Miller/Morgan.

Also, Braves West still making moves out in the whale's vagina. Will they actually be any good on the field?

Just get rid of Schilling. Kruk and Schulman are fine by themselves and light years better than Miller/Morgan.

Also, Braves West still making moves out in the whale's vagina. Will they actually be any good on the field?

They almost have to - Kemp/Upton/Myers/Gyorko/Middlebrooks/Alonso is a solid middle of the lineup, and then a top 3 of Cash/Shields/Ross is tough to beat in a short series.

Would not want to face them.

jarrod-dyson-reving-it-up.gif

Please, Encarnacion, hit 40 more homeruns so I can keep posting this:

y2SpJ1i.gif

They almost have to - Kemp/Upton/Myers/Gyorko/Middlebrooks/Alonso is a solid middle of the lineup, and then a top 3 of Cash/Shields/Ross is tough to beat in a short series.

Would not want to face them.

Not compared to Scherzer, Strasburg, Zimmerman or Kershaw, Grienke, Ryu (if healthy)

Devon Travis with his 1st career HR and hit at Yankee Stadium.

Back