• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

The Official 2015 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread

Mookie Betts bomb to lead off the third. Cower in fear, American League. Top two hitters in Sox lineup on pace for 162 homers apiece.

Last edited:
Tulo (3 for 4 today) will be hitting .400+ in mid-May, and then miss at least half of the Rockies remaining games. The Rockies lineup is legit. Their starting pitching is dreadful. Pretty good chance that they will threaten the record for most collective runs scored and given-up in a season.

Tulo (3 for 4 today) will be hitting .400+ in mid-May, and then miss at least half of the Rockies remaining games. The Rockies lineup is legit. Their starting pitching is dreadful. Pretty good chance that they will threaten the record for most collective runs scored and given-up in a season.

Agreed with that. The Rockies are going to mash. Whether they can consistently get anybody out is a separate question.

there's no way that happens in the current run scoring environment.

there's no way that happens in the current run scoring environment.

Maybe so. How about setting the record for most runs scored and allowed as compared to MLB average?

Kyle Kendrick is their opening day starter. After that Jordan Lyles, Tyler Mazek and Eddie Butler. Currently, they have no 5th starter. Oh yeah, they play in Coors field.

Maybe so. How about setting the record for most runs scored and allowed as compared to MLB average?

Kyle Kendrick is their opening day starter. After that Jordan Lyles, Tyler Mazek and Eddie Butler. Currently, they have no 5th starter. Oh yeah, they play in Coors field.

i could see that.

Scherzer will take a no-no into the sixth. He has thrown 56 pitches.

I just looked up the records for most times a team has been shutout in a season, thinking the Phillies may break it this year. It's 33, by the way. Should be safe

Damn, MLB.TV on my Smart TV is pretty damn dope. Was kind of expecting a choppy feed/crappy quality, but this is hella nice.

Buchholz stuff looked good but not getting my hopes up cause that phillies lineup is hella bad

Hanley with the grand salami. 5 HRs now. This offense should be fun.

Last edited:
Just need to make sure everyone raelizes the Marlins allowed a rain delay in the second inning with a retractable roof.

Back