• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

i don't really get why the tigs would be sellers. they're only 4 gb of the twins, who suck. might as well make a run with price and the old righty bats. it isn't like there's much of anything for the future there now, and it seems like the market for buyers should be pretty nice.

Kershaw's last 3 starts have been nuts.

i don't really get why the tigs would be sellers. they're only 4 gb of the twins, who suck. might as well make a run with price and the old righty bats. it isn't like there's much of anything for the future there now, and it seems like the market for buyers should be pretty nice.

They could be sellers and still make their run, though not likely. Royals were further back at this point last season.

Ausmus is the problem. Pen management must be tough, but God is he awful at it.

Astros.gif

Yeah, you have to assume their window is closed after this year.

Hey Skins-

Maybin 8, Ciriaco 4, Markakis 9, C Johnson 5, Pierzynski 2, Gomes 7, Terdoslavich 3, Simmons 6, Banuelos 1

Apparently Nats and Phils are in talks about Pap. Part of me thinks this is a Washington smoke screen aimed at the Padres and Reds to try to get a better asking price for Chapman or Kimbrel.

Tim Cooney earned his first career win last night. Very efficient for seven innings. Not sure what happens to him when Garcia comes back.

Back