• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

The players were secretly informed that Ruben's toast? Or, maybe they just played the Marlins, the Rays and the Cubs.

Ruben is convinced that this team can make a run and will not become a seller.

avalon, you disappoint me by responding to a nats donk. They will forever be noobies.

avalon, you disappoint me by responding to a nats donk. They will forever be noobies.

Silly Canadians (h/t Brews). We'll see who's laughing when Julio Urias is tearing through the Phillies minor league system.

Rangers beat writer saying they don't want to give up prospects for Hamels; Dodgers more willing.

Silly Canadians (h/t Brews). We'll see who's laughing when Julio Urias is tearing through the Phillies minor league system.

I think I'd rather have him without the corrective surgery. Might be a little more menacing to hitters.

Rangers beat writer saying they don't want to give up prospects for Hamels; Dodgers more willing.

975TheFanatic @975TheFanatic
Salisbury on Hamels trade rumors: "Texas is starting to separate themselves. Everything is starting to point to them.

975TheFanatic @975TheFanatic
Salisbury on Hamels: "That could change. I've seen things change right at the deadline, but right now that is the sense (Texas)."

^^ Top Phillies insider.

This is fun.

why is texas even buying right now?

Controllable, 2016 top 2 of Darvish/Hamels would be sick. And they have the pieces on offense that need just a little boost - if Hamilton comes back to form with Fielder in the middle of that lineup, 2016 would look good. And they dont have to drop $200 on Price or something a little less on Zimmerman or Shark.

I guess it's the controllable piece, because I was under the impression they had a nice system with a couple guys ready to come up and be top of the rotation arms.

That has smoke screen written all over it. Trying to get the Yankees West to open the flood gates.

when is skins going to realize ned colletti isnt the doyers gm anymore?

Doesn't mean they are going to get beat out on what they want. You don't think those tweets reek of smokescreen?

Doesn't mean they are going to get beat out on what they want. You don't think those tweets reek of smokescreen?

No? The teams know whats up - no way is the phillies brass not playing everybody anyway, this is likely the truth. They have already come out and said they would take a mix of quantity and quality, which would keep a lot of people in the game. Guessing its just whoever wants to add that additional chip and the Yanks and Dodgers have said no.

Back