• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

He's going in the late 1st maybe 2nd round. I wouldn't touch him, as a GM. Guaranteed money? No. No way. Prove you can defend a position first.

How cool would it be for Giles to be declared ineligible and Duke made to forfeit every game in which he played.

Forest Trails is shady as hell. College coaches should be very cautious when recruiting a kid from that place. There is nothing legitimate about it.

Delaney's daughter went there (after attending New Hope in Thomasville- another slightly shady school -Delaney coached for a while and has fed the NCSU program with several players from there).

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

But, they can turn a D student into a straight A scholar in one quarter. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember us talking about how shady that place looked a year or two ago.

Man I would be pissed off to lose a season for a 3ppg player

So apparently the NCAA academic Clearinghouse was OK with the Forest Trails program and certified their students as "academically eligible" to play as freshmen. Interesting.

Depends on the season. They can have 2010-2011 back, for example.
The good thing a out Bz is that his seasons are basically vacated already without NCAA intervention

Just to be safe, yknow

So apparently the NCAA academic Clearinghouse was OK with the Forest Trails program and certified their students as "academically eligible" to play as freshmen. Interesting.

And you really expect that same NCAA to do anything to UNC? At least at UNC there were actual class.

And you really expect that same NCAA to do anything to UNC? At least at UNC there were actual class.

Except: (1) at unc the classes were fake, and (2) the fake classes were at unc not a school where the player was thereafter cleared. Not saying this means the NCAA is going to come down hard on unc, but it's apples and oranges.

lol, didn't even realize it was the OP #omniscient #tooathletic #notOne #notTwo #notThree #palmab03invitational

Back