• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

Nobody is betting K wouldn't take an injured Giles. K did take Harry and had him play. He didn't recruit him and have him just sit the bench because his work was done with the commit. Your argument of what K "would" hypothetically do is contradicted by what K actually did.

You're so wrong on this. Coach K and Calipari are the very best recruiters specifically because they never stop trying to get better, not to mention that their younger assitants are building reputations themselves. You can bet your ass both of them would take an injured Harry Giles type recruit every single year if they could. Cal ends up giving a scholarship to a walk-on most seasons anyway.

Fuck you, dukie sympathizer. And your little "assitants" too.

LOL. You're not going to find many people here who think In-N-Out is better than CookOut.

Y'all have some shit palates. I ate cookout at Wake, occasionally, but in & out is in a different league altogether. The cheeseburger sub at Roses deli was a better burger than cookout.

Y'all have some shit palates. I ate cookout at Wake, occasionally, but in & out is in a different league altogether. The cheeseburger sub at Roses deli was a better burger than cookout.

LOL. The Cajun spice probably burns your liddle' tongue.

Nah, just didn't dig the greasebomb with whatever artificial smoke/char flavor they add.

I am not surprised your opinion on fast food sux. Cookout is about fat facing a plate of food at 4am washing it down with a bomb shake and paying 5.45 for it.

Giles also sucks and I wish him the worst.

You're so wrong on this. Coach K and Calipari are the very best recruiters specifically because they never stop trying to get better, not to mention that their younger assitants are building reputations themselves. You can bet your ass both of them would take an injured Harry Giles type recruit every single year if they could. Cal ends up giving a scholarship to a walk-on most seasons anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In & Out > Culver's > Shake Shack > Five Guys > Smashburger > Cookout. Fact.

First of all, wrong.

Second of all, none of these are substitutes for cookout. These are meal places, for like actual meals. Cookout is for cookout.

In & Out > Culver's > Shake Shack > Five Guys > Smashburger > Cookout. Fact.

Now you're comparing fast casual restaurants straight up with fast food restaurants? GTFO.

Culver's lol. Midwestern butter-burger rube. Anything tastes good with a stick of butter melted on it.

Nobody is betting K wouldn't take an injured Giles. K did take Harry and had him play. He didn't recruit him and have him just sit the bench because his work was done with the commit. Your argument of what K "would" hypothetically do is contradicted by what K actually did.

K is working hard to keep his program up to leave it in good shape for when Jeff Capel takes over in a year or two!

Shoo, man. I feel bad for you.

First of all, wrong.

Second of all, none of these are substitutes for cookout. These are meal places, for like actual meals. Cookout is for cookout.

If that is the standard, then yes, Cookout is the best Cookout burger. I'm just talking about how burgers actually taste, whether at what hipsters consider "fast casual" restaurants for actual whole meals of food with the fam or at shittier fast food places where you take your whores after a blowie.

If we're talking fast casual, Five Guys is the best. Best burger, best fries. Cookout should not be compared to Five Guys, or any other fast casual restaurant. What Cookout should be compared to are the other food options at 1am-3am, because that is what Cookout is for. And for those early-morning hours, Cookout is like a mirage in the middle of a vast desert, that turns out to be real, and is widely available in North Carolina.

Back