• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Rutgers AD is an awful person

"I’ve got one guy over at the Ledger and he has one mission, that’s to get any AD at Rutgers fired. That’s his hobby. How soon can I get the new AD fired?”

Hopefully this guy will move to Winston-Salem soon.

Who cares. Gosh so many people are so concerned with stupid quotes from random people. Go change your diaper and find something important to worry about.

Who cares. Gosh so many people are so concerned with stupid quotes from random people. Go change your diaper and find something important to worry about.
__

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

Seriously fucking go away. Stop posting. Leave. Go away.

How do you not get it? If so many people fuck with you its probably because you suck. Go the fuck away.

Mr fucking expert at life wrong again. Yeah, I know it rained, but your matter of fact analysis of this tournament weeks ago based on you growing up in the same city was comical. Go back to knowing horseshit.

You are such a homophobe. Im sick of your blatant discrimination. Go back to your clan meeting you old hag.

Back