• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger and Steve Williams are done

why-tigers-career-is-officially-kaput.jpeg

Stevie has been caddying for Adam Scott.

Well, Tiger didn't do too bad after he and Fluff parted ways.

I went to high school with Tiger's new girlfriend...she was a total whore. Also, Tiger has known her since she was a really young girl...creepy.

I went to high school with Tiger's new girlfriend...she was a total whore. Also, Tiger has known her since she was a really young girl...creepy.

I assume that means she is considerably younger than him?

This surprises me. Williams is quite the thug and a good protector of his golfer. And they seemed pretty close. I wonder if Stevie is thinking Tiger ain't coming back. Adam Scott will be a consistent paycheck because of how well he strikes the ball. But even though he's putting a little better this season with the long putter, he doesn't putt well enough to be the big winner that Tiger could be if he comes back healthy.

Apparently fired him almost 3 weeks ago.

Interesting. Got any examples?

yea...seriously.... golf caddie and thug? :rulz:

I heard him say one time... "If anyone said anythign to Tiger..they would have me to deal with.."

Literally 2 seconds later, my friend and I were trying to get tickets to the event to 'say anything' and see what he would do...

What do you think the chances are that Stevie fired Tiger ... not the other way around?

I see two scenarios here:

1. Tiger is being a nice guy, and not sure if/when he can come back, so he lets his friend know and tells him to go to another bag and earn consistent cash.

2. Steve doesn't like the new swing changes Tiger is making, so they part ways.

Am I missing a scenario?

Maybe tiger needs to fire his orthopedist first.

Back