• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger's back - next week at Bridgestone.

1. 289yds to Right Fairway, 183yds to hole
2. in the hole

Nice. Helps make up for the 3 bogeys on the 1st 7 holes.

i like that his whore hunter is caddying for him this week. i may actually like tiger 2.0.

he should embrace the villain role. wear all black with a black felt hat, and a shirt that curves up at his biceps. make the grip of his putter a dildo

the other day on ESPN radio they said something about him sporting a beard. i was praying that it was a hollywood hulk hogan style spray-on black beard. that would have been epic.

This is a miserably boring course.

Tiger's swing looks pretty well balanced right now.

Firestone is one top 100ish course that I really have no interest in playing...it always surprises me to hear players laud it.

Firestone is one top 100ish course that I really have no interest in playing...it always surprises me to hear players laud it.

The players play a lot of shitty courses on Tour.

The players play a lot of shitty courses on Tour.

What others do you think they consider shitty?

I played Harbour Town a couple times last week. I can see why they love that place. There is zero advantage to being long off the tee out there.

My folks used to live in Akron, so I went to visit a couple of times when the WSoG was played there. It's a long, old-fashioned, tree lined, traditionally well-bunkered course. No gimmicks, modern contouring or stuff like that. Very solid layout. Not saying I'd pay a ton to play it, but it's a very nice traditional course with tall trees.

What others do you think they consider shitty?

I played Harbour Town a couple times last week. I can see why they love that place. There is zero advantage to being long off the tee out there.

Probably all of them except Quail, Pebble, Aronimink, the majors, Greenbrier, maybe Bay Hill, maybe Muirfield Village, perhaps Sedgefield. Probably missing a couple other decent courses.

Probably all of them except Quail, Pebble, Aronimink, the majors, Greenbrier, maybe Bay Hill, maybe Muirfield Village, perhaps Sedgefield. Probably missing a couple other decent courses.

Add in Riviera.

I'd also expect most players to like Innisbrook.

Add in Riviera.

I'd also expect most players to like Innisbrook.

Agree. I would also add Kapalua. You know, courses that actually have some degree of nuance and make you think.

Last edited:
I think Adam Scott should have Stevie arrive in a limo...

Didn't see, incredible par from Tiger?

Bill knocking down pins again today, but he has already missed 3 10-footers. Same as yesterday.

Back