• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

okay, if you'd like to set aside the name that I used for the role, then, the role still did exactly what I said it would do in the description.

it switches the objects of any actions; knight investigated chic, so I told him about an investigation into chic

would you inform a roleblocker etc that their target was switched?

would you inform a roleblocker etc that their target was switched?

I would only inform roles that would otherwise expect a response... So, really, just investigative roles. Same thing for the approach I've taken the last couple of games for roleblocked targets, actually.

Not to mention you create more confusion returning a result that doesn't mesh with the requested investigation

Look at all the role speculation about Chic based on that

Personally, I wouldn't want to play in a game where I was a cop, and I couldn't trust the mod responses to my investigation. That seems bastard-y to me. I don't see why I should ever say what gouda's original argument was (which he conveniently changed once toogs "agreed" with him), which was "Nonny is [Chic's inv alignment]".

This game literally had that. There was a 25% chance that I got the wrong result when hitting a civ.

I would only inform roles that would otherwise expect a response... So, really, just investigative roles. Same thing for the approach I've taken the last couple of games for roleblocked targets, actually.

you should just change your mind on this. And/or never use the role again it sucks anyway.

why the fuck wasn't I invited to mafia chat, gouda?

Gouda noted it but you were fine.

Other than this bus driver thing, only thing you actually screwed up was forgetting to silence Knight which led to him revealing his investigations and getting me killed.

You would have died at some point after claiming GF hunter. I was watching Knight the night he died and saw no one and with one mafia left, I knew there was no GF.

Thanks for running RSF. I'm sorry I didn't kill rommy night 1 to add to the fun.

i mean literally any game with a godfather, you can't trust the mod response. What a weird position. almost as weird as the one knight's mom was in during the aforementioned MMMMMF

You would have died at some point after claiming GF hunter. I was watching Knight the night he died and saw no one and with one mafia left, I knew there was no GF.

These are the kind of things that you mention in the game thread (while the game is still going).

This game literally had that. There was a 25% chance that I got the wrong result when hitting a civ.

It was written into your role, though? I'm talking about distrust because of a mechanic that you aren't aware of.

It was a bitch move by Gouda bringing Rommy in to try to backup his case, though.

i mean literally any game with a godfather, you can't trust the mod response. What a weird position. almost as weird as the one knight's mom was in during the aforementioned MMMMMF

I warned him in chatzy to just take the L and move on since it doesn't matter nearly as much as fucking up the silence

RSF, you are a good mod. You can mod my mom anytime.

I certainly don't mean to imply otherwise, this was a very fun game and well modded. A knowledge gap doesn't make one a shitty person or mod or whatever. Speaking of gaps, something about your mom.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU SIA IS DOWN 20%

I told you it would fall after friday.

it also coincided with a general pull back of crypto's across the board.

It's on the rebound now.

HOLD.

Back