• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Walter Credibility Watch

deacdiggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
it looks like a a complete turn down in this part of the season and the energy looks completely different and the hustle is gone. what happened? this is on the coach for not keeping the motivation level high enough to keep games close. that's on a coach. plain and simple if the games are close that's a different story but blowouts are not acceptab le I'm sorry. especially against a UNCG team that's not even in the convorsation

I mean shouldn’t our goal be the title? Sad to see we are already happy with just a trip to Omaha after 4 games.

Is UNC-G still a women's college? Asking for a friend.

it looks like a a complete turn down in this part of the season and the energy looks completely different and the hustle is gone. what happened? this is on the coach for not keeping the motivation level high enough to keep games close. that's on a coach. plain and simple if the games are close that's a different story but blowouts are not acceptab le I'm sorry. especially against a UNCG team that's not even in the convorsation
What did I miss? Didn't we lose by one run? I'm suspecting I missed something from the game thread...

What did I miss? Didn't we lose by one run? I'm suspecting I missed something from the game thread...
I blame Walter for this!

He has had us competitive in many games this year that we shouldn't have been in truthfully. He's been a victim of his own "success." The last two outings were pretty much how I figured things would mostly turn out in every game this year.

Maybe we can win a game or 2 more and start building for next year.

We just went to Omaha.......

At this rate is there any "(insert name here) Credibility Watch" threads that haven't been covered? What about Women's Tennis? I hear they're only .500 so far.

I suppose it's a tad bit better than the "expletive you (insert name here)" threads of years past, but I digress.....

Back