• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Walter Credibility Watch

I don’t really care about the loss. They happen. I’m worried because I was concerned about the offense heading into the season and I’ve seen nothing to alleviate those concerns.

I don’t know how some of you have the energy to be stressed about two sports at once. I can’t handle baseball panic until basketball is over.

All it takes for a UNCG team to beat the #1 team in the nation is a pitcher hitting his spots. Apparently UNCG received that benefit. That's true at any level of baseball. Now UNCG has Triad bragging rights until April 2. That game made their season and gives them some confidence they can reach the goals they have set for themselves. It also ends the preseason euphoria the Deacs have enjoyed. Time to buckle down and get to work. Half measures are over.

All it takes for a UNCG team to beat the #1 team in the nation is a pitcher hitting his spots. Apparently UNCG received that benefit. That's true at any level of baseball. Now UNCG has Triad bragging rights until April 2. That game made their season and gives them some confidence they can reach the goals they have set for themselves. It also ends the preseason euphoria the Deacs have enjoyed. Time to buckle down and get to work. Half measures are over.
You think duke feels good about making the tourney every year despite getting everyone’s best shot? When you’re a winner you win DESPITE taking their best shot, then you rub your balls on their face. That’s where we need to be.

Back