• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Walter Credibility Watch

And that’s the standard we should be holding ourselves to? Where’s your pride, man?
No. But it’s way too early in the season for yall to be crying like a bunch of bitches. Midweek losses happen. One loss doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, my LSU comment for example, if it becomes a problem then yeah we’re in for a disappointing year

No. But it’s way too early in the season for yall to be crying like a bunch of bitches. Midweek losses happen. One loss doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, my LSU comment for example, if it becomes a problem then yeah we’re in for a disappointing year
not very big deac energy to be satisfied with losing

Seriously...other than last year when has Walter exceeded or met expectations
This is where I'm at. If I only met expectations at my job for 5 months over a 13 year stretch, well I wouldn't have made it 13 years.

The interim head coach at UNCG is under 40 and already cracked the code. Maybe we should be having conversations with some folks in Greensboro.

not very big deac energy to be satisfied with losing
Definitely not satisfied with losing, it seems you didn’t even read my comment that said if we kept losing in the midweek then yeah it’s a problem. But acting like the season is over if you don’t go undefeated is Little Deac Energy. Your dookie baseball team is playing well, go watch them.

This is where I'm at. If I only met expectations at my job for 5 months over a 13 year stretch, well I wouldn't have made it 13 years.

The interim head coach at UNCG is under 40 and already cracked the code. Maybe we should be having conversations with some folks in Greensboro.
“Cracked the code”. Yes they won a nice game 4-3 at home over the number one team but you’re making it seem like they just punched their ticket for Omaha

Back