• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tom Walter Credibility Watch

When do the bubble watches for baseball tournament start coming out?

I’ll start: this is anither example of this team being the GOAT to “we’ll see”

It is still early and Walter has time to right the ship but early returns indicate one of the worst performances ever relative to results vs expectations. I’m not saying this is a terrible team but rather there is a huge gap between where they were expected to be vs their results. Walter is responsible.

The less he has to actually manage the better. Last year the team was on cruise control, very few big decisions to make. This year is completely different. I trust Moose to get the pitching in order but Walter and Cliento are just meh in my book, even after last year.

The decision to pitch Nelson there, who is a great player but has very little experience, was odd to me.

I don't think I really give a fuck anymore. I know, tell me good riddance and I shall heed.

The decision to pitch Nelson there, who is a great player but has very little experience, was odd to me.
Which of the available, experienced relievers would you have inserted?

Back