• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

dv7,

Here is a new site to play EPL fantasy on. It will be a draft league (just like NFL fantasy) and will use Opta Stats for awarding points. Started by a few American guys looking to play draft EPL and realizing there was none available online. We can set up a league and have 12 players. Other than that, just need to agree on a draft time.

http://www.playtogga.com/

1. SD3
2. dv7

Lets do serious players only since its a max of 12 players

In. Just registered. Looks like still in beta, so they may have some bugs to work out, but Opta seems like a good data source.

Thought so. Couldn't remember exactly.

Whens the best day to draft? Maybe that wednesday night before the season starts?

dates closest to the season would be nice, yea, to avoid training injuries affecting roster stuff

RELAX. LvG has got this shit under control.

PAY-Louis-Van-Gaal.jpg

As many as TEN players are facing the axe under the Dutchman, who is determined to overhaul the squad that fared so disastrously under sacked boss David Moyes last season.
<snip>
Van Gaal intends to make as many as four more signings this summer, to add to new arrivals Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw, as well as stripping back his existing squad.The players poised to be shown the door by Van Gaal include Ashley Young, Wilfried Zaha, Marouane Fellaini, Bebe, Anderson, Tom Cleverley, Nani and Nick Powell.

Fellaini 27.5 mil
Powell 6 mil
Zaha 15 mil
Bebe 7.4 mil
Young 17 mil
Nani 13.5 mil
Anderson 15 mil

#underinvestment

dv7,

Here is a new site to play EPL fantasy on. It will be a draft league (just like NFL fantasy) and will use Opta Stats for awarding points. Started by a few American guys looking to play draft EPL and realizing there was none available online. We can set up a league and have 12 players. Other than that, just need to agree on a draft time.

http://www.playtogga.com/

1. SD3
2. dv7

Lets do serious players only since its a max of 12 players

I will admit I sort of quit on fantasy EPL the last two seasons but that is because I hated the team selection style. I PROMISE I will try this time.

Back