• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ugh, our FOUR best/in form players are out today -- Downing, Sakho, Valencia and Song. We look awful

We got no Baines, Barry, McGeady or Stones.

So I feel ya.

Get back to me when you have start a 33 year old statue of a RB at LB.

And fuck. Fucking deflections.

I love HIbbo and all but West Ham is walking the ball down our left side. Is Baby Oviedo not available?

Also Mirallas has been terrible today. He's been almost invisble, rarely tracks back, and when he has the ball he turns it over.

Yo Wakephan tell your DONK ass CBs to stop pushing everyone after a hard tackle. I thought you cockney boys owned a fucking set.

LOLZ nice face grab Tompkins. What a puss.

Last edited:
If anyone deserves a red card from that it Tompkins. A yellow for the initial push and then a yellow for falling to his knees and holding his face like a bitch when Mirallas responded and barely pushed his collarbone.

Last edited:
Little Leon!

Great advantage from the referee!

HUUUUGE ball from Samuel

Also how is that not a red on Collins? Dude just took Big Rom the fuck out and he was the last defender.

BY THE BOOK that's a red card

Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Sanchez
subs: Martinez, Bellerin, Flamini, Cazorla, Rosicky, Podolski, Giroud

Man United XI: De Gea, Valencia, McNair, Smalling, Blackett, Shaw, Carrick, Fellaini, Di Maria, Rooney, Van Persie
subs: Lindegaard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young, Mata, Januzaj, Wilson

3-5-2 again from United? Valencia and Shaw at wingbacks?

An almost goal by a player THAT SHOULDN'T BE ON THE PITCH

At the very least that should shut the Hammers up

Like bringing Besic on for Barkley. We need to set him in front of Hibbo to protect him that side for the last 11+ minutes.

Eto'o just missed a sitter to put this one on ice.

Osman with a great run and return ball

Leon has definitely been our MOTM

Huge 3 points. Now we just need to clinch our Europa group on Thursday to avoid playing one of the CL drop downs.

Anyways thats the end of #BraskysPLthreadtakeover

G'day mates!

Back