• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Do Spurs still get the same ticket split as a home match? I'd assume so...

I don't understand all these soccer leagues and cups and matches

Wtf is the Spanish cup

It's basically the final warmup for the season. Not a truly competitive match. It's the winner of the Spanish league from the previous season vs. the winner of the Copa del Rey (like the league cup) from the previous season

It's almost sorta/kinda like if the college basketball season started with the winner of the ACC regular season playing the winner of the conference tournament

Last edited:
My Blues!

Great performance today

The Split fans throwing chairs and rioting was very disconcerting; no room for that

But another fantastic performance from Keane and the defense, and average keeper Pickford had some nice saves in another clean sheet

My Blues!

Great performance today

The Split fans throwing chairs and rioting was very disconcerting; no room for that

But another fantastic performance from Keane and the defense, and average keeper Pickford had some nice saves in another clean sheet

Never offered. Not United quality.

Do Spurs still get the same ticket split as a home match? I'd assume so...

"Tottenham facing prospect of 20,000 empty Wembley seats for Premier League clash with Chelsea
Spurs have so far filled 70,000 seats but have been prevented from putting the remaining tickets on general sale to stop away supporters from buying seats in the home section."

"Tottenham facing prospect of 20,000 empty Wembley seats for Premier League clash with Chelsea
Spurs have so far filled 70,000 seats but have been prevented from putting the remaining tickets on general sale to stop away supporters from buying seats in the home section."

Going to be a rough year.

I'm dreading this weekend. Spurs should really put a hurt on this mess of a Chelsea team, but Wembley just kind of sucks and Chelsea always raises their game about 11 notches against Spurs. Totally ready to lose 2-1 with David Luiz scoring some ridiculous 40 yard volleyed goal and Chelsea having 2 total shots on target.

United is going to put a cricket score up on the wreckage of Swansea's team though, I'd bet my house on that.

Every match at shitty ass Wembley I'm going to have to refresh pictures like this to remind why the fuck it's happening

rzzFwBs.jpg

(RANDOM) Maybe I've never noticed, but United's Adidas kits have the stripes only on top of the shoulders, don't most go all the way to the sleeve?

Back