• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I think Pickford is clearly a top 8 GK in the PL. De Gea and Lloris are the only 2 I'd say are definitively better than him.

Woof.

Plenty I'd rather have before trusting Pickford.

De Gea
Lloris
Courtois
Forster
Cech
Schmeichel
Begovic
Heaton
Foster

And I'm uncertain Butland isn't better than him too. I just really don't rate the guy.

Last edited:
Don't pretend like Timmy being there wasn't the precipice for you allegiance, siff. Come on. Be honest.

one+last+breath.jpg

Can you name a characteristic you don't like about him dv7? And you can't say his accent.

Is rooting for an American player really the definition of bandwagoning a team these days? I openly pull against the same teams when they bench said American players. What's that called?

Woof.

Plenty I'd rather have before trusting Pickford.

De Gea
Lloris
Courtois
Forster
Cech
Schmeichel
Begovic
Heaton
Foster

And I'm uncertain Butland isn't better than him too. I just really don't rate the guy.

Forster is legit bad.

OK, fine, but what does that have to do with Old Trafford?

I would suggest more bandwagon Liverpool fans than MUFC fans here based on evidence of posters, btw. And you just like teams with American players. Bandwagon in its own right.

Just going to note for the record that I didn't jump on Liverpool's bandwagon until it was regularly finishing outside the top 4. The challenge of trying to reclaim its dated and past glory appealed to me.

Last edited:
Presumably dv7 doesn't want bandwagon defined by success or trophies or Chevy or something

Cristiano's second yellow was a little harsh, seemed like he lost his balance at full speed with a bit of contact from Umtiti. Crazy to shove the ref though

He knew he wasn't going to get past Umtiti and then leaned into him and dove. Umtiti did a pretty good job of keeping his legs and feet under himself and not in front of CR7. Total dive.

And a total dumbass move shoving the ref.

But was a great match, Madrid are just INSANE on the break.

Old Trafford is much more like the Dean Dome than Cameron.

Wine and cheese crowd, older and entitled with an athletic facility that is becoming more corporate by the minute.

Looking forward to Tottenham v. Chelsea at a neutral site on Saturday. Important game for Chelsea after the turd they laid this past weekend. And the turd they laid the previous weekend.

Looking forward to Tottenham v. Chelsea at a neutral site on Saturday. Important game for Chelsea after the turd they laid this past weekend. And the turd they laid the previous weekend.

Why's it on a neutral site?

Back