• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The outside of the foot chip by Aguero to bald Silva was fucking nasty. We counter and OH FUCK YOU CITEH

City are firing back with some EXCELLENT flops of their own. Probably a good thing the half is ending, this could have gotten ugly. FLOP WARS!

Your frontline is flopalisist brah.

Firmino, Countinho and I can only assume Salah are fuckbois at heart.

Hell Yes !

tenor.gif

HAVE ANOTHER BEER BRASKY !!

Haha Lukaku is obvi the better striker but his work rate in matches like this was so so pathetic. He would sit in the middle and sulk. We would not have scored the first goal with him on the pitch. For better or worse he's a front runner. Which is why it makes sense that him and Pogba are boys.

Last edited:
Two updates...

Three other people are here now, I feel terrible for them having to watch this second half with me

Upon fourth and fifth viewing, DCL may have embellished a little bit

Haha Lukaku is obvi the better striker but his work rate in matches like this was so so pathetic. He would sit in the middle and sulk. We would not have scored the first goal with him on the pitch. For better or worse he's a front runner. Which is why it makes sense that him and Pogba are boys.

Hugs and kisses.

Id like to see Klaasen on for Davies soon. The kid can be a little too enthusiastic at times and something tells me that the ref will want to correct his blunder and even this up.

Id like to see Klaasen on for Davies soon. The kid can be a little too enthusiastic at times and something tells me that the ref will want to correct his blunder and even this up.

Wouldn't that favor Everton?

I don't think Davies wears shin guards btw. His socks are like crew cut length.

I thought you were talking about the Davies yellow for diving that wasn't a yellow

Reading again with your confusion, I realize you were talking about the Walker sending off that was incredibly soft.

Also, are we supposed to ignore that Pep is throwing poop against a wall when it comes to the left side of his defense? Sane played LWB and LB today.

Back