• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

No. Hazard is not facing discipline.

Left out the word not previously.

Bellerin missed the ball and kicked through his foot. Was it soft? Yes. Was it a penalty? Yes.

Dear Arsenal,

Welcome to reality. Not every penalty call is going to go your way.

Signed,
PL Teams 7-20

Because he's a deceptive flopping cunt.
They can't retroactively change a punishment if the ref saw the incident. That's my point.

I haven't seen the play so I can't comment on if it was a flop or not.

It was a pretty obvious penalty. Hazard made a meal of it, but it was clearly a foul and clearly within the box. Not sure why this is even being debated.

GlossyPassionateFairyfly-max-14mb.gif

Pretty interesting read. You can download the entire report. For all his whining about City not playing "fair", Wenger can't deny the investment by ownership, the capacity for further investment and the lack of debt the club has on their books (15M).

Some of the debts of teams in this report are astounding. ManU 536M, Chelsea 400M, Barcelona 315M, Atletico 370M, Inter 306M, Valencia 290M.

A number of MLS teams come out pretty well in this too - no debt and sound business models.

https://www.soccerex.com/insight/articles/2017/manchester-city-pack-most-financial-punch-on-planet

Back