• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

(I was only assuming that’s what happened, I am watching the MIGHTY Blues.)

Nah, you're basically right. Soft goal conceded early then dominated without killing it, and now are tired and seem like they might get caught. Also another classic Darwin miss.

There have been like four goal line clearances and two crossbars. This should prob be 7-1, but survive and advance!

Winning away to Brentford always a good feeling, got some minutes in the legs of some players that we are really going to need if the injury bug continues how it has so far this season.

I was pretty pleased with this Liverpool performance. Good to get 90s for Konate, Endo, Gakpo, and Diogo J, and the latter two with goals along with the Szobo screamer. Doak and Quansah with more than solid contributions, too. The attackers are all feeling it this year, and that can take you places even with some soft spots.

But after the early goal the barely allowed a sniff until like the 85th minute against not a bad side.

Couple big tests coming up, should be fun.

That’s already the fourth 3-1 for Liverpool this year where they’ve given up the first goal. All the openers scored within the first 15, three within the first seven minutes. Pretty crazy.

I did not realize Xabi Alonso was managing Leverkusen. 2nd in the Bundesliga so far
As long as he wasn't on Liverpool, I really liked Jason Batemans doppelganger and I'm happy to see him doing well

Not a surprise as he was such a smart player

But seriously, do you also believe it's rigged when a roulette wheel hits red 12 times in a row?

Every draw is an independent sample. Don't be a conspiracy nut, Townie. Come on.

Back