• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Oh I didn't even watch the first half so I missed this shit

Darwin sarcastically applauded Oliver for a decision in the 1st half after a foul and kicking the ball away and didn't get a 2nd yellow?!?

Garbage refereeing. Same ref, same match. Different decisions. Nonsense.

Yeah, that Dalot red card was bullshit. It's long past time for clubs to start publicly demanding better from PGMOL and the league.

This Villa game is infuriating. Sheffield is so so bad and nothing to show for it. Find the winner in the last 15.

Villa should've been up 4-0 by this point and now down 1-0 and gonna end the home winning streak. Nobody gets to have nice things

Manchester United are a deeply unserious club. Bringing like likes of Rashford and Eriksen off the bench to get completely railed by your old manager.

Simply magisterial from United. Paqueta and Bowen and Kudus are superstars.

Just embarrassing from man u and Erik Ten(th place) Hag. Bruno got his regular booking for whining. Embarrassing stuff.

Mainoops still has lots of growing to do and H0jlund looking every bit the Darwin Nonez donkey

Simply magisterial from United. Paqueta and Bowen and Kudus are superstars.

Just embarrassing from man u and Erik Ten(th place) Hag. Bruno got his regular booking for whining. Embarrassing stuff.

To be fair, Bruno’s yellow was for the foul. But he did plenty of whining afterwards for sure. Kudus definitely looked good out there and Bowen is always a menace. United just has so many issues. I thought Mainoo was generally pretty good (though his mistake led to the second goal) and has the potential to be really good in the future, and I thought that Kambwala’s debut was encouraging, but other than that I can’t say much positive about United. McTomminay and Bruno were both largely invisible in the middle and the none of the attacking players did much of anything. United needs a complete rebuild, but even if they bring proper management into the club, FFP constraints and bloated contracts are going to make that really difficult for a number of years. United will be mid for at least another 5 years.

I have such a hard time understanding complaints from Manchester United fans about financial constraints.

It’s not a complaint. It’s just a fact. Poor management and signings has put the club in a position where they can’t spend what’s needed. And even if they could there isn’t a lot of confidence that they’ll spend wisely.

Ugh, officials playing advantage when teams are at a disadvantage is a pet peeve of mine. Spurs could have been down a goal because of it.

Back