• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Looks like Daryl Janmaat will be leaving Newcastle for either Watford or West Ham for £10M. Makes sense - Yedlin will be his replacement at RB.

Looks like Daryl Janmaat will be leaving Newcastle for either Watford or West Ham for £10M. Makes sense - Yedlin will be his replacement at RB.

I think the 10million is being incorrectly circulated. I've seen 6. I highly doubt we'd pay much more than that, because we balked at much better defenders at that price, and wound up paying about 6 for Masuaku. Janmaat is pretty meh for me.

Every time I click on this tread I get more pissed at Wenger.

Could not agree more, but I'm also thankful every time I open this thread and see that we didn't pay 25 mil for Jonny Fucking Evans.

I think the 10million is being incorrectly circulated. I've seen 6. I highly doubt we'd pay much more than that, because we balked at much better defenders at that price, and wound up paying about 6 for Masuaku. Janmaat is pretty meh for me.

Janmaat to Watford. Official.

Chupa, you think Liverpool is deep enough at that spot to loan him out?

We are pretty loaded with below average defenders in general, so it makes sense to loan out one of our better mediocre ones.

I mean, I like him as a player, but he has pissed off Klopp and he hasn't been able to string together a consistent run of matches since he has signed, mainly due to small injuries and some spacey moments; but he's also too good to just be a backup, and I suspect it has been determined he would cause a ruckus if not first choice. So personally, I'd rather have him as an option over Klavan, Gomez, or Lucas, and I'd like to see him tried out with Matip, but Lovren has been at least as good the last year and more reliable, and I don't think you can risk upsetting the dynamic of the squad if he is going to start shit when he gets left out. With fewer games I think they can take the chance, but it is a gamble.

Ultimately, I just don't think Klopp rates him as much as most of the fans, and I understand where he's coming from, but I also think he could end up in another league and be awesome.

Stop posting all this bullshit and post about actual transfers of real players who matter.

liiiiiiiike Rob Holding?

Helicoptor.gif

Any questions about Wenger's transfer strategy ?

Ask him yourself !

arsene-wenger-southampton-arsenal.gif

And we're loaning out Chambers now...W T F?

Back