• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

I swear to fuck if we sign Johny Evans (for anything more than a side of rice pilaf), I'm finding a La Liga team to support.

Benteke to Palace for £32m appears done. It's apparently £27m up front with £5m in add-ons. Medical scheduled for tomorrow.

Benteke to Palace for £32m appears done. It's apparently £27m up front with £5m in add-ons. Medical scheduled for tomorrow.

Glad one of the two strikers 'excess to requirements' is resolved.

I like Benteke and he should do really well @ palace. He just didn't fit Klopps style.

Zaha and Puncheon to Benteke in the area should produce some goals

Fully agree. It's a good spot for Benteke. The question I have is whether this sale means that Liverpool will look to do anything else before the window closes. I'm not as down as most others on Moreno but I'd like to see another outside back in the squad as competition for him and cover for Clyne.

Pardew liked to rely on a striker having a huge half season every year at Newcastle and Benteke seems like a great fit for that

And maybe a few Townshend efforts from 25 yards will take deflections and end up at his feet as well. I like Benteke, too, he'll do well there and should at least comfortably mean they stay up.

Watford sign midfielder Roberto Pereyra from Juventus on long-term deal

great signing

Watford sign midfielder Roberto Pereyra from Juventus on long-term deal

great signing

Excellent signing.

PS Arsenal - That's how it is done. And can we please walk away from this fruitless fixation?
r.}
"Valencia recall Arsenal target Shkodran Mustafi for the La Liga opene

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson joins Wolves on a season-long loan.

Has the potential to become a good PL player. Having game time will only aide that development.

Stories last night that Liverpool would be open to sending Sakho out on loan, which seems silly to me -- just sell him if you don't want him. I think he's probably burnt his bridges with Klopp and they're gauging interest. Great player, not sure if he's reliable physically or mentality-wise, but would be a great addition to a ball-playing Champions League side: Roma and Leverkusen have been interested in the past.

lol

Jordan ‏@FourFourJordan 3h3 hours ago
True Red. Hears about Guardiola interest and throws himself down a set of stairs.

CqjD5SDW8AEJJt1.jpg

CqjD5UAWYAAPUyE.jpg

Back