• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Recent experience? Dortmund appears to be developing better players than Stoke, no?

Dortmund doesn't really produce many players from their academy, they mostly buy young semi-established ones.

I hate BVB but from my American National team pride I think he should stay this year and learn from the guys that are already there. Their play style would be more inclusive for him when he gets PT than Stoke's would be.

Dortmund doesn't really produce many players from their academy, they mostly buy young semi-established ones.

Well I'm out of my depth here, so I'll say only that Stoke really doesn't have a reputation of developing quality footballers (trying to think of anyone other than Jordan Henderson). One side is consistently at the top of the Bundesilga, for the most part, while the other is a middle tier EPL club.

Chadli off to WBA for a club-record £13m, pending medical.

Guy chipped in some goals when he was on form but not much else. Interesting move to a Pulis side. Two left from the Bale spending spree: Eriksen and Lamela.

Well I'm out of my depth here, so I'll say only that Stoke really doesn't have a reputation of developing quality footballers (trying to think of anyone other than Jordan Henderson). One side is consistently at the top of the Bundesilga, for the most part, while the other is a middle tier EPL club.

Hendo was Sunderland.

Slimani close to making a big time 35 mil Euro move to Leicester City

Their front line pace is going to be absolutely insane

Napoli officially signed Marko Rog from Dinamo Zagreb -- he's pretty good. They've picked up Zielinski, Amadou Diawara, and Rog, to add to what was already a decent midfield. That's good stuff.

Georges-Kévin N’Koudou, victim of a long-overdrawn transfer, is apparently training with Spurs ahead of his eventual (?) purchase from Marseille.

Son maybe heading to Wolfsburg?

Luis Alberto to Lazio after two ok years on loan in Spain. Nice little player, not good enough to break in, also incredibly slow and I think there were attitude issues. What a summer that was: Sakho (on the way out), Ilori (handful of first team games, never in the Premier League, loaned out), Alberto, Aspas, Victor Moses, Aly Cissokho, Mignolet, and Kolo. Jesus Christ.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...iverpool-agree-luis-alberto-transfer-11815871

Sturridge to Arsenal? Liverpool grabbing Luan?

Andre Wisdom is joining Red Bull Salzburg on loan, Sunderland wanted Danny Ings and Jay Rodriguez on loan, but have been denied on both.

Back