• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Tottenham Hotspur have reportedly beaten Manchester United to the signing of the ‘Turkish Dybala‘ Cengiz Ünder, according to Turkish radio station Radyospor.

The 19-year-old forward, who currently plays for Turkish Super Lig side Basaksehir, has scored nine goals and assisted seven in all competitions in the 2016/17 campaign.

DAMMIT!

Going to have to settle for Griezmann now! FUCK!

I'm not sure anyone can talk me into Michael Keane as a top notch defender.

Also, why the fuck would Spurs sell Eric Dier? That side is on the verge of greatness.

why the fuck would Spurs sell Eric Dier?

Also, Dier is Alli's best bro and you'd think Spurs would want to keep Alli happy in any way possible. The whole thing seems like a tabloid fiction based on the fact that Dier played both CB and MF with the addition of Wanyama.

(I do think Walker would like to go back north though, and he Poch don't seem to totally see eye to eye. I don't think it's a given he's sold, but he's the most likely Spurs player to leave for sure).

Tottenham Hotspur have reportedly beaten Manchester United to the signing of the ‘Turkish Dybala‘ Cengiz Ünder, according to Turkish radio station Radyospor.

The 19-year-old forward, who currently plays for Turkish Super Lig side Basaksehir, has scored nine goals and assisted seven in all competitions in the 2016/17 campaign.

Supposedly his club teammate who spent a long time in England has been helping him choose where to go to. That teammate? Emanuel Adebayor!

Ünder would be a very Spurs signing. Young, had a great season in Turkey (Basaksehir finished a stunning 2nd in Turkey this year) and can play multiple positions up front and is super direct and shoots often and with both feet. The entire thing just smells Spursy from top to bottom.

City on the verge of signing Benfica keeper Ederson for a record fee at that position. So where does Joe Hart end up playing next year?

City on the verge of signing Benfica keeper Ederson for a record fee at that position. So where does Joe Hart end up playing next year?

West Ham seem to enjoy scooping up the castoffs.

world record fee for a GK that doesn't have a single cap for his country

blows my mind

And De Gea has been other-worldly. I'm guessing City is trying to do the mimic the strategy.

Back