• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Yeah, definitely, just wouldn't be shocked if they tried to get him on the field somewhere occasionally since he hasn't played regularly in a couple of years and Alexander-Arnold can also play midfield or wide. I'd prefer just to see Gomez develop centrally, for sure.

Where will Mbappe be next year? I google and page 1 has rumors for United, City, Arsenal and Real.

Might be a smart move for all involved. I'd love to see that team stick together another year. Fabinho, Lemar, Bakayoko, Mendy, and Bernardo Silva will all be in demand though.

He's exactly what Spurs need as the last piece of the attack (pacey wide player) ... but think he's going to want a paycheck with a large number of 0's at the end. Bet he reunites with Guardiola at City if he comes to the PL.

Saw D. Costa and Tolisso links to Spurs today. They would both be dynamite.

Saw D. Costa and Tolisso links to Spurs today. They would both be dynamite.

My Bayern supporting German friend has been AWOL from WhatsApp since Tuesday night, but finally popped back up today to say he'd be happy to have Costa go to Spurs since he's been crap under Ancelotti. MUSIC TO MY EARS - MAKE IT HAPPEN POCH.

They just set the floor with that 70, I'd hope to get more than that. How many years does he have left on his contract?

My Bayern supporting German friend has been AWOL from WhatsApp since Tuesday night, but finally popped back up today to say he'd be happy to have Costa go to Spurs since he's been crap under Ancelotti. MUSIC TO MY EARS - MAKE IT HAPPEN POCH.

I'm more of a Costa fan than most but thats largely been off of what he did last year and the flashes of brilliance he's shown. But many think he's not at the level to replace Robbery when they leave. He really shit the bed in the two games against Real and there was outrage about how he played in the first leg when he came on. He's finally let the contract and transfer talks get to his head and it seems like he's been mailing it in. If we get 30+ and can bring in a solid winger in turn then I'll be happy I suppose. Coman is going to stay and is the future of one wing, if we can go get Brandt and a very high quality winger I'll be happy.

Last edited:
They just set the floor with that 70, I'd hope to get more than that. How many years does he have left on his contract?

I think it ends in 2018, but maybe I'm miss-remembering and its 2019. Either way, not much bargaining power.

Kicker and Bild reporting that we're going after Alexis and Kyle Walker.

I am reporting that I am interested in Iheanacho to replace Lukaku

Back