• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

He's just being candid. Don't think anyone thought he felt differently, or expected him to

I would expect him to realize with his dreadful goals/game ratio at Chelsea why he wasn't playing as much or in whatever position he wanted to. Earn the time and role on the pitch, don't suck ass and still blame others for you not getting PT. That's lame.

Yeah, Torres comes across with a horrible lack of self-awareness with those quotes. This is why I never felt sorry for the cunt when he was struggling. He is a total prick.

This seems like a good time for ManU to become "interested" in acquiring Torres.

Borussia Monchengladbach have signed Granit Xhaka from FC Basel for only 8.5m Euros.

Eden Hazard: "I'd like it if everything was clear by June 2nd so I can go on holiday with it sorted."

0 pounds. Pay close attention to the URL of that site...

I was hoping to get more than 2 people to bite. Oh whale.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

That's what I get for letting the boards be my primary source of all news-worthy events.

Chelsea have offered £32m for Lucas Moura according to the Sao Paulo president.

Back