• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

Hi Biff, I hope that when Lia Thomas went into the women's locker room she didn't do so with the specific intent and purpose of scaring, intimidating, and offending the other athletes.
She had no business in that locker room to begin with.

Why is the idea that anyone is required to be “subjected” the genitals of folks sharing a locker room just accepted?

I find it threatening when Biff is powdering his old saggy balls with one leg up on a bench at the Harris why telling other old saggy dudes that kids today don’t even know how good Hershel was in his prime before he puts back on his Peter Millar quarter zip.

What ? Are you denying that's what happened or do you think that's okay ?

There are reasonable arguments to be made that biological/genetic men shouldn't be competing in organized athletics against biological/genetic women, assuming there's an established organization for each.

I just don't think these arguments have anything to do with fearing someone's genitalia.

Back